Youth Table (Freeport Community Library: Study Space) Capacity: 4
- The youth table is suited for small meetings or tutoring sessions and can accommodate up to 4 people (1 table and 4 chairs) with at least one child in attendance. There is no fee to reserve this space.
- Adults are not permitted to reserve this space if they are not working with children on educational or literacy projects.
- Library staff will cancel reservations that do not include at least one child 18 years old or younger in attendance.
- This table is in a public space and there should be no assumption to privacy.
- Please check in at the Youth Services desk a few minutes before your reserved time.
- The youth table can be reserved for a maximum of 4 hours per week up to a month in advance and needs to be actively in use for the entire booking period. If you reserve the youth table and do not arrive within the first 15 minutes of your reserved time, the room reservation will be released to make it available.
- Since meeting space is limited, individuals are asked to notify the Library as soon as possible for cancellations.
- Food is not allowed, but covered beverages are permitted.
- Meeting space policy
- If you have any questions before booking this space, please contact us at 207-865-3307.
Power Available: Yes
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding