Meeting Room (Freeport Community Library: Meeting Room) Capacity: 75
- The meeting room holds up to 75 people, with seating for 60. Proof of liability insurance is required and there is a charge to use the space ($50 for up to 4 hours, $100 for more than 4 hours, payable in cash or check made out to Freeport Community Library).
- The meeting room kitchen has a sink, refrigerator, and microwave oven. There are two tables with 10 seats in the back of the room and additional tables stored in the kitchen entry that may be set up by the person renting the space. When your event is done, the room must be restored to its previous configuration and all trash must be taken with you.
- The room includes a built-in projector, screen, and a podium with a microphone & speaker. We have VGA & HDMI cords that can be borrowed for use with the projector if needed. Please mention them in your room reservation request.
- Meeting room reservation requests are moderated – so your reservation request is not confirmed until you have been given that information by library staff.
- Meeting Space Policy
- Request for Use of Library Meeting Room
- If you have any questions before booking this space, please contact us at 207-865-3307.
Power Available: Yes
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding